- Poroshenko to visit U.S. and attend NATO summit in September
- Nuclear Blackmail Failure
- Putin and Poroshenko, "the Stakes Are High"
- Turkish View of Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
- Putin: Russia to be Forced to Cancel Preferences for Imports from Ukraine
The Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko is facing complicated social political and economic developments in his country. The failure of the military settlement in Eastern Ukraine has to look for foreign support. In the long run his political career and business are on the spot...
- 29.08.2014 14:31
- 28.08.2014 17:57
Turkey demonstrates the stability in support of Azerbaijan, but in the role of the real "crisis manager" was the President of Russia Vladimir Putin. Ankara just urged both sides to exercise restraint. What interests does it pursue in the situation around Nagorno-Karabakh conflict?
Russian President Vladimir Putin took part in the consultations in the format of the Customs Union – Ukraine – European Union. In his speech, the Russian leader explained the position of Moscow in point of Kiev's intentions to continue the course of European integration and adopt European customs standards...