- Kyrgyz President: The US have decided to create controlled chaos in our republic
- West Starts Recognizing Crimea as Russian Territory
- Libyan analyst: "ISIS will not disappear overnight"
- Russian Defense Industry Holds Strong Positions on the World Market
- Compromising in favor of the "Right Sector" will mean a complete defeat for Kiev
Kyrgyz President Almazbek Atambayev said US decision to give the "Human Rights Defender" award to Azimzhan Askarov, previously convicted of organizing and participating in mass disorder, is clearly an attempt to create chaos in the country...
- 24.07.2015 19:26
Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, ISIS, did not exist in vacuum nor did the terror group come from outer space! More importantly the most dangerous terror group is here to stay and the world has to accept this fact in order to find ways how to eliminate it if ever possible...
- 15.07.2015 10:57
- 14.07.2015 13:01