- U.S. Admits Its MH17 'Evidence' is Based on Youtube Clips and Social Media Posts
- Malaysian Airlines plane crash: Russian military unveil data on MH17 incident over Ukraine
- Kerry's Latest Reckless Rush to Judgment
- What Did US Spy Satellites See in Ukraine?
- Putin: Thorough investigation of Malaysian airliner tragedy in Ukraine required
- 23.07.2014 15:06
The Russian Defense Ministry held a press conference on the details of MH17 crash in eastern Ukraine. Defense Ministry reported that on the day of the catastrophe, a Ukrainian SU-25 fighter jet was gaining height towards the Boeing 777. The Russian Defense Ministry called for Kiev to explain why the fighter jet was tracking the airplane...
Though the investigation of the shoot-down of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 has barely begun, the Obama administration and the U.S. media have sold the world on the narrative blaming Russia's President Putin, with Secretary of State Kerry sealing the deal...
The U.S. media's Ukraine bias has been obvious, siding with the Kiev regime and bashing ethnic Russian rebels and Russia's President Putin. But now – with the scramble to blame Putin for the Malaysia Airlines shoot-down – the shoddy journalism has grown truly dangerous...
The crash of a Malaysian Airlines plane in eastern Ukraine must be investigated thoroughly and objectively, Russian President Putin said in a statement. The tragedy underlines the urgent need for a peaceful resolution of the armed conflict in Ukraine...