- SCO, BRICS Role Discussed In Moscow
- Russia has a place in the US military budget
- Almaz-Antey: MH17 Was Downed by Guided Missile
- What can be expected from Eastern Partnership summit in Riga?
- Questions Raised Over Poroshenko's Role In Valuable Kyiv Land Deal
- 30.06.2015 17:59
- 05.06.2015 15:54
- 02.06.2015 18:15
In an article published as well in "Le Nouvel Observateur", Thomas Flichy de La Neuville, expert in geopolitics, member of Roland Mousnier Centre University of Paris IV-Sorbonne makes the following geopolitical analysis of the up-coming Eastern Partnership summit to be held in Riga, May, 21-22...
Ukrainian leader Petro Poroshenko may have used his presidential influence to shut down investigations into damage of a protected historic site caused by unauthorized construction on his private property in central Kyiv...